Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Blades Services website, please read our Terms and Conditions. They are designed to protect both you the customer and Blades Services. Please note, these terms and conditions may change at any time and without prior notice, and it’s up to you to check before sending your work in or purchasing from us.
Sharpening and Repairs
- If a clipper or dryer is found to be un-repairable after dismantling, a charge of £20 will be made.
- Ensure the clipper or dryer is clean, dry and free from hair. Dirty clippers and dryers will attract a £10 cleaning charge.
- With all clipper and dryer servicing, any parts that we have fitted are guaranteed. It does not cover parts that have not been supplied or fitted by us.
- All blades and clippers are engraved with the date which they are sharpened or serviced on. In the unlikely event you need to complain it must be within 7 days of receipt.
- All clipper blades are sharpened to within a 2 micron, and before leaving us we will extensively test them on sheep skin.
- We accept no liability for equipment lost or damaged while in transit. We strongly advice customers to pay for insurance when goods are returned to you.
- When ordering ensure all your information is accurate and complete.
- The price shown on our website, is the price you will pay. However if a piece of equipment is found to require additional work or parts we will have the right to charge you accordingly.
- We endeavour to return your sharpening within 3 working days, however during busy periods and holidays this may take longer.
- We endeavour to return your servicing and repair within 10 working days.
Blades Services prides itself on its fast, efficient delivery service. We do everything possible to ensure all orders that are received before 2pm are dealt with that same day, so we can get it back to you within a 24 Hour Turnaround. Orders received on a Friday afternoon or over the weekend will be dealt with on a Monday morning.
Please note: all orders are sent via First Class Post for Next Day Delivery, however it cannot be guaranteed due to weather disruption, and occasional problems with couriers at local depot.
UK Delivery charges
Up to 0.25g £3.95
0.251 – 1 Kg £4.50
1.01 – 2 Kg £6.95
2 Kg + £7.95
*Orders over £100 will receive FREE UK Standard Delivery
For all orders requiring Royal Mail Special Delivery Postal Insurance a charge of £4.50 can be added. For Special Deliveries the parcel requires a signature. However, if you wish your parcel to be left without a signature, you may authorize us to do so. If the parcel should go missing, once it has been delivered, Blades Services cannot accept any responsibility for the loss.
We frequently send overseas, please contact us for prices and a shipping quote.
Refunds will be made for any items returned (at customer’s expense) which are in saleable condition, not damaged, and in original packaging within 14 days or receiving them. We will refund in full or replace items for like, but reserve the right to withhold 20% of the purchase price if the product or packaging is in such a condition that the item is not fully resalable.
Goods becoming damaged in your opinion through defective materials, poor workmanship or during carriage should be notified immediately and returned for inspection in not more than 14 days. Under no circumstances should items continue to be used as you will be deemed to have accepted the goods in their condition. Where justified damage has occurred P&P fees will be reimbursed. Any orders that do not involve damaged or defective goods will not be eligible for P&P refund.
When placing an order though our website, your card details pass through a secure server connection and are processed using WORLDPAY. MasterCard/Visa/Electron/Delta and Solo can be used on this site.
Every effort is made to maintain the products and prices quoted in our catalogue and online store, but this is not always possible. Blades Services reserve the right therefore, to discontinue items listed and change prices as and when necessary. Prices shown include VAT where applicable. E&OE.